Cash Lease Insurance Protection is a non-federally reinsured supplemental product that allows a producer to elect bands of coverage at higher coverage levels to protect against a loss of revenue. This provides both the landlord and tenant reassurance that cash lease obligations will be fulfilled in the event the policyholder experiences a revenue decline.
The Cash Lease Advantage
- Layer of protection against a decline of price at harvest in relation to the elected “buy-price,” regardless of crop conditions.
- Allocate dollar amount of insurance based on planting intentions.
- Daily price offers provide flexibility when setting the policy guarantee.
- Elect from a range of deductibles, ranging from a 95% coverage trigger down to an 80% floor guarantee.
- Multiple opportunities to lock in a different price guarantee, up to the limit of the cash lease amount.
- Name the dollar amount of coverage needed, not to exceed the lease agreement.
- Indemnity triggered when the harvest price comes in below the coverage trigger, based on the elected buy-price multiplied by the upper coverage level.
- Bottom Deductible: Lower limit of the band coverage used to calculate the Floor Price.
- Top Deductible: Upper limit of the band coverage used to calculate the Price Trigger. Available
ranges of deductibles can be found in the Cash Lease quotation tool.
- Elected Coverage: The dollar amount per acre of coverage elected on application for a commodity. The sum of the elected coverage for all commodities insured shall not exceed the lease cost per acre.
If you are interested in electing or selling Cash Lease Insurance Protection coverage, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Read more in fact sheet to right…)
The information contained in this publication is for general purposes only and shall not modify the terms of any insurance policy.