Hudson Insurance Company, along with The Risk Management Agency (RMA) and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), is committed to making its electronic and information technologies (EIT) accessible to individuals of all abilities. Our success is measured by meeting or exceeding the requirements of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. § 794(d)), as amended by the Workforce Investment Act of 1998 (Public Law 105-108). More information about Section 508 may be found at
As the technology of the Internet evolves, we share the ongoing task of learning how to improve the accessibility of our EIT and our services with you. We welcome your comments for improving the accessibility of our web assets and services. Please share your comments, questions, or concerns related to accessibility or our Section 508 Program by emailing


Reporting an Issue

If you experience difficulty perceiving, operating, or understanding any RMA web pages, documents, or their content, please let us know by emailing We want to resolve the issue, so please include details such as the web address and the specific problem you’ve encountered.


Requesting Reasonable Accommodations

If you are an employee with a disability, you may request an adjustment or change (e.g. specialized software or hardware) to help you perform your job and achieve our mission. You need only to request an accommodation from your immediate or first line supervisor, who will then follow the proper procedures.


    Reporting Discrimination

    We’d appreciate the opportunity to work with you to resolve any issues you may encounter. Nonetheless, we prohibit discrimination against our customers and employees. If you feel that you have been discriminated against because we have developed, procured, maintained, or used EIT that is not accessible or violates the technical standards of Section 508, you may file a complaint with the USDA. The USDA Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (OASCR), through the USDA Office of Adjudication, will investigate and resolve complaints of discrimination, including those involving violations of Section 508.

    To file a complaint, as either an employee or a member of the public, please call the Hudson Crop Corporate Office (1-866-450-1445) and ask for the National Compliance Manager. They can advise of the official complaint filing process.



    If you have any comments, questions or concerns regarding Accessibility or the Section 508 Program, please email



    Last Updated: 5/30/2023