eSignature allows an insured to sign key documentation through the myHudson Grower portal. Submitting an electronic signature eliminates the need to print and mail your documentation and expedites the application and/or reporting process.
Importing Precision Planting Records into eHarvest
Hudson licensed agents and their growers are able to import precision planting monitor records into our mapping system, making reporting and processing acres fast and easy. Simply import the planting data, generate your acreage report, sign electronically and you’re done!
Our mapping system provides agents with the ability to generate Map-Based Acreage Reports, Map-Based Schedule/Production Reports, map books or wall maps for their clients. This system is fully integrated with eHarvest® which streamlines CLU reporting and other acreage reporting information.
Functionality also includes ACRSI data retrieval, syncing to and from the detail lines, adding PRF reference points and geocode scanning.
- Quote DRP in the eHarvest® Processing System without having to setup a policy first! Hudson Crop agents can also access the DRP quoter via the myHudson agent platform. Quote DRP now >
- NEW! Our LGM quoting software provides an efficient way for agents and farmers to choose the best margin coverage for their Dairy, Cattle and Swine operations by analyzing commodity prices and flexible deductibles. Take a look at LGM weekly margins and rates without having to have a policy set up first! (New rates and margins available on Thursdays, when available through Friday morning sales closing.). Quote LGM now >
- The Hudson Crop LRP Quoter provides 24-hour access and up-to-the-minute quotes for the RMA Livestock Risk Protection Insurance Program for Fed Cattle, Feeder Cattle and Swine. Our quoting software provides our agents and farmers a more efficient way to choose the best coverage to protect their investment should the national price drop before the animal goes to market. Additionally, our quoting system will provide an overview of the upside potential in the marketplace. Quote LRP now >
This platform allows Hudson growers to view policy information online – any time of day – with a few clicks of the mouse. Similar to other bills they may receive from their seed dealer or credit card company, insureds are able to check the balances for all of their policies in one location. From the coverage screen, they are able to see policy information including plan of insurance, options, acres, premium and liability. This platform also provides growers with access to eSignature and Online Bill Pay.
Online Bill Pay
If a grower has registered for access to the myHudson Grower portal, Online Bill Pay is available as a premium payment method.
New benefits to Online Bill Pay include:
- No micro-deposits slowing down the registration process!
- One-Time Payment Method
- Ability to save multiple bank accounts for future use
- Agent Bill Pay Feature (using grower’s bank account information)
- Livestock Policy Payment
This method pays via ACH (electronic) payment. No credit cards are allowed.
NOTE: Hudson cannot take banking information over the phone. Growers must supply/verify banking and other personal information online with Hudson or to their agent for one-time payment. Payment services are provided by CitiBank.