BOOST-Max is a non-federally reinsured supplemental crop insurance policy that allows a producer to elect bands of coverage at higher coverage levels than those offered through the Multi Peril Crop Insurance (MPCI) program.
The BOOST-Max Advantage
- Benefit from record high corn and soybean prices!
- Protect the value of your crop now all the way to a 95% coverage level trigger point.
- Set guarantee using the daily offered prices at high bands of coverage.
- Flexible ranges of coverage allow for precise customization on insured bushels.
- An indemnity, when triggered, may be paid as early as December (Price Only Option).
- Choose Price Only or New Harvest Revenue Offset Option (see “Available Options” below).
- Multiple Purchases: If a grower elects less than 100% of their liability on their initial purchase, they will be eligible for additional future BOOST-Max purchases for the remaining liability (with minimum of 20% liability).
- All-in-one system – quote, bind and pre-fill the Application in one spot.
- Buy-Price: BOOST-Max daily offer
- Lower Coverage Level: Lower limit of the band coverage
- Upper Coverage Level: Upper limit of the band coverage. Available ranges of coverage level bands can be found in the BOOST-Max estimator tool. Minimum band will be 2%.
- Max Coverage: A value selected from our premium estimator tool, which will limit the BOOST-Max coverage per acre.
- Adjustment Factor: A value less than or equal to 1.0. Selecting a value which is less than 1.0 means that your limit of insurance, premium and loss payment will be reduced by this value.
- NEW for 2022! Harvest Revenue Offset (HRO) Option: If elected, indemnities would be reduced if the harvest revenue increased above the expected revenue.
Approved for 2022: AL, AR, IL, IN, KY, MS, NJ, NC, OH, PA, SC, SD, TN, VA, WI
Pending 2022 Approval: CO, IA, MI, MN, MO, NE, NY, ND, TX
If you are interested in electing or selling BOOST-Max coverage for 2022, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Read more in fact sheet to right…)
The information contained in this publication is for general purposes only and shall not modify the terms of any insurance policy.