BOOST-Max is a non-federally reinsured supplemental crop insurance policy that allows a producer to elect bands of coverage at higher coverage levels than those offered through the Multi Peril Crop Insurance (MPCI) program.
The BOOST-Max Advantage
- Benefit from record high corn and soybean prices!
- Protect the value of your crop now all the way to a 95% coverage level trigger point.
- Set guarantee using the daily offered prices at high bands of coverage.
- Flexible ranges of coverage allow for precise customization on insured bushels.
- An indemnity, when triggered, may be paid as early as December (Price Only Option).
- Multiple Purchases: If growers elect less than 100% of their liability on their initial purchase, they will be eligible for additional future BOOST-Max purchases for the remaining liability (with minimum of 20% liability).
- All-in-one system: quote, bind and pre-fill the Application in one spot.
- Buy-Price: BOOST-Max daily offer
- Lower Coverage Level: Lower limit of the band coverage
- Upper Coverage Level: Upper limit of the band coverage. Available ranges of coverage level bands can be found in the BOOST-Max estimator tool. Minimum band will be 2%.
- Max Coverage: A value selected from our premium estimator tool, which will limit the BOOST-Max coverage per acre.
- Adjustment Factor: A value less than or equal to 1.0. Selecting a value which is less than 1.0 means that your limit of insurance, premium and loss payment will be reduced by this value.
If you are interested in electing or selling BOOST-Max coverage for 2024, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Read more in fact sheet to right…)
The information contained in this publication is for general purposes only and shall not modify the terms of any insurance policy.