Scroll to see what’s NEW!
Data Warehouse Reporting
Data Warehouse Reporting is a tool housed in our eHarvest processing system that quickly generates a wide variety of reports. These reports include policy register, production and acreage status, sales closing status and more. It also provides the ability to filter data with ease for a custom end-view. Such information allows Hudson agents to manage their book of business with greater accuracy and efficiency.
Disconnected Adjuster System (DAS) Tablet
Our well-trained adjusters are equipped with mobile work stations to upload and settle a claim from anywhere. This technology includes remote wireless internet access, tablet processing technology and on-site scanning and printing technology. When the adjuster has completed the claim paperwork, the information is sent to the processors for rapid payment.
eHarvest is a powerful, web-based policy processing system that can be used to quote and manage MPCI policies for our Hudson Crop agencies. The intuitive and responsive system provides pre-filled, individualized forms and documents for your growers, including applications, mandatory and optional provisions, endorsements, acreage reports, and notice of loss forms, etc. eHarvest also provides the ability to generate and compare side-by-side quotes for a variety of insurance products, options and endorsements.
eSignature allows agents and insureds to sign documents via the eSignature Wizard. Submitting an electronic signature eliminates the need to print and mail documents to your insureds, thereby expediting the application and/or reporting process. As an agent, you are in control of this experience for your insureds. After you have registered, you can transmit the packet for signature. When returned, you can sign and save and attach directly to the policy – no additional scanning required.
Importing Precision Planting Records into eHarvest
Hudson licensed agents and their growers are able to import precision planting monitor records into our mapping system, making reporting and processing acres fast and easy. Simply import the planting data, generate your acreage report, sign electronically and you’re done!
Our mapping system provides agents with the ability to generate Map-Based Acreage Reports, Map-Based Schedule/Production Reports, map books or wall maps for their clients. This system is fully integrated with eHarvest® which streamlines CLU reporting and other acreage reporting information.
Functionality also includes ACRSI data retrieval, syncing to and from the detail lines, adding PRF reference points and geocode scanning.
- Quote DRP in the eHarvest® Processing System without having to setup a policy first! Hudson Crop agents can also access the DRP quoter via the myHudson agent platform. Quote DRP now >
- NEW! Our LGM quoting software provides an efficient way for agents and farmers to choose the best margin coverage for their Dairy, Cattle and Swine operations by analyzing commodity prices and flexible deductibles. Take a look at LGM weekly margins and rates without having to have a policy set up first! (New rates and margins available on Thursdays, when available through Friday morning sales closing.). Quote LGM now >
- The Hudson Crop LRP Quoter provides 24-hour access and up-to-the-minute quotes for the RMA Livestock Risk Protection Insurance Program for Fed Cattle, Feeder Cattle and Swine. Our quoting software provides our agents and farmers a more efficient way to choose the best coverage to protect their investment should the national price drop before the animal goes to market. Additionally, our quoting system will provide an overview of the upside potential in the marketplace. Quote LRP now >
myHudson Mobile Agent provides a way to quickly and easily view your policy summary, submit a notice of loss, view the status of your claims, review instant reports and email policy documents (including the Confirmation of Coverage, Acreage Report, Schedule of Insurance, Billing Statements and final loss documents). The simple, user-friendly screens will allow for quick interaction when you are trying to quickly conduct your business.
- Quick links allow you to navigate to a field/farm location or call your growers with one push of a button.
- Filing a notice of loss is easy using this application – after selecting the policy, there are five items needed to complete the notice through our mobile platform!
- Most importantly, if a client calls requesting information about his or her policy, you can quickly locate the necessary information to answer their questions, no matter where you are.
This web portal was designed to provide agents with the ability to better manage their book of business through a series of reports and customized agency tools. These tools provide you with technologies beyond the basic processing system – reports ranging from commission summaries to claims status updates.
Other myHudson Tools
- Calendar of Events
- Training information
- Company Directory
- Marketing Collateral
- Price Discovery
This platform allows Hudson growers to view policy information online – any time of day – with a few clicks of the mouse. Similar to other bills they may receive from their seed dealer or credit card company, insureds are able to check the balances for all of their policies in one location. From the coverage screen, they are able to see policy information including plan of insurance, options, acres, premium and liability. This platform also provides growers with access to eSignature and Online Bill Pay.
Online Bill Pay
If a grower has registered for access to the myHudson Grower portal, Online Bill Pay is available as a premium payment method.
New benefits to Online Bill Pay include:
- No micro-deposits slowing down the registration process!
- One-Time Payment Method
- Ability to save multiple bank accounts for future use
- Agent Bill Pay Feature (using grower’s bank account information)
- Livestock Policy Payment
This method pays via ACH (electronic) payment. No credit cards are allowed. To learn how to assist your growers in gaining access to the myHudson Grower Portal and Online Bill Pay, contact your Hudson Crop Regional Sales Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Hudson cannot take banking information over the phone. Growers must supply/verify banking and other personal information online with Hudson or to their agent for one-time payment. Payment services are provided by CitiBank.
NEW! OBP: Pay as Guest
Pay as Guest is a feature of our Online Bill Pay functionality that provides non-Hudson system users, such as farm managers or accountants, the ability to make a one-time premium bill payment on behalf of the grower. No need for credentials, just a copy of the bill, bank account information and an internet connection!
Click here to see firsthand just how simple this new feature is!
Our versatile quoting tool is accessible via the eHarvest Processing System and myHudson Agent portal.
- Quoting Landing Page and Wizard Tool
- Ability to quote multiple counties and crops on one estimate
- Template and batch quoting upgrades
- Ability to quote prospective growers from the same wizard you use for existing growers
- Ability to quote existing growers from within their policy OR from the new landing page
- Importing Precision Planting Records into eHarvest
- Integrated Mapping System Overview
- Integrated Mapping – ACRSI
- LRP Quoter
- myHudson Agent
- myHudson Grower
- Online Bill Pay (OBP)
- OBP: Pay as Guest
- Precision Farming: Claims Requirements Bundle
- Quoting in eHarvest
- Reporting Using Precision Data